Lancaster & Conestoga
Conestoga and Lancaster are both in Amish country, a few hours drive west of Philadelphia. During the Revolutionary war, it served briefly as the official capitol city after Philadelphia had been occupied in 1777. (After the war, the state capitol was to migrate west, from Philadelphia to Harrisburg, with Lancaster as a stop along the way.)
Conestoga is indeed the original home of the Conestoga covered wagons. And finally, locals pronounce "Lancaster" LANK-uh-ster, not LAN-cas-ter or Lan-CAS-ter, as often heard.